he can transform
a very dorky one
a very cool rapper
a handsome newscaster
a good actor
a fail one
a very handsome idol
a bitch *just kidding xD*
a role model (? xD)
a gluttonous one
a cool idol *again*
and a very awesome member of Arashi
that’s our Sho!
we ♥♥♥♥ you very much
so that’s why i always support them! (people who make me happy everyday!)
There should be a list of reasons why. Y’know, as proof.
Reasons why Arashi is essential to life:
1. They’re proof that people who care about each other still exist.
2. They’re proof that normal guys can be magical.
3. They inspire me to keep doing my best, because they did. And they suffered, but they succeeded. And they tried. Wholeheartedly. And they earned their happiness. And they’ll be there wishing for your success too. Life is hard, dakedo happy.
4. They’re also proof of why despite how charming they were in 2002-2006, life isn’t fair. And between failure and success, their personalities didn’t change. Their bonds didn’t change. It’s just life, and Arashi went through that with you.
5. Sho-chan inspires you to take hold of the world and do what you want. Don’t let stereotypes limit your job description. And make sure you take advantage of all of the opportunities to learn and grow that you can.
6. Sho-chan also is proof of why it’s okay to fail.
7. Aiba-chan inspires you to aim for happiness. Even if it’s an unpopular option, it’s the right choice if you smile.
8. Aiba-chan also teaches you that there are really people in the world who hide their feelings so you can be happy.
9. Aiba-chan and Sho-chan and Oh-chan in particular show you that it’s okay to have no pride, to cool uncool, and act stupid if it means someone else will smile. In fact, it’s encouraged.
10. Nino-chan and Oh-chan teach you that it’s okay to be introverted. And maniacs. Because you know you are one and you wonder if that’s ok. and they say it is. So it is.
11. Nino and Jun-kun are proof that there are people who properly who properly watch you, properly know when you’re down, and properly act to cheer you up.
12. Nino and Jun-kun are also proof that there are people who appreciate the small things you do for them.
13. Oh-chan inspires you to be you, because that’s perfect. Draw like you draw, because it’s a way only you can draw, and that’s beautiful.
14. Oh-chan also tells you it’s ok to not be popular. And though you struggle, your time will come. You’re surely a genius in some way, as long as you work hard at it.
15. Especially with his drawing, Oh-chan is an inspiration in how practice makes perfect.
16. Jun-kun is proof that if you try, you can open up your shell and break down some of your pride and be more dorky-sociable.
17. Jun-kun’s especially proof that there are people who will go so far as put their finger up your throat so you can vomit more easily.
18. Sho-kun inspires you to know more about current events and your country’s policy making. And watch the news. Japanese news, but the news. (Yes, I have tried to read the newspaper as often as possible and took an economics and foreign policy class with him in mind.)
19. Arashi inspires you to learn Japanese. So you’ll know what they’re saying. Period.
20. Arashi inspires you to be more fashionable. And gaudy. And… kinda… dress like a boy… sometimes…
21. Nino inspires you to learn an instrument or sing, the way Oh-chan learned to draw. Because although both are good at those things now, you were able to watch their progression, and you know they didn’t get to how they are because they’re idiot savants. And even now, they’re still learning.
22. Oh-chan inspires you to make things.
23. Jun-kun inspires you to read more.
24. They kinda inspire me to do weird things with my hair whilst I’m still young.
25. A no Arashi inspires your curiosity.
26. D no Arashi inspired you to look at life in a different, dorkier way. And see all the weirdness that you’re missing.
27. They also taught you that when helping people out, it’s your effort, not your money that counts. Sure, they donated 300 million yen in their sales and royalties, but the thing that they gave that no one else could were the colourful memouries of elementary school kid seeing Kaibutsu-kun after their world became gray, or seeing 100 animals and Aiba-chan’s smile in their school after their hometown got destroyed, and seeing Jun-kun come visit them like they were special, or getting to work together with Sho-kun, someone you admire, or getting to attend a special event for GANTZ and VS Arashi. Those things are irreplaceable.
28. Oh-chan teaches you it’s okay to be short.
29. Arashi teaches you it’s okay to be crazy drunk XD
30. They teach you it’s okay if you can’t sing, as long as you sing happily.
31. They’re all proof that everyone makes mistakes. But they got through them. And they had people who helped them get through them. Even when the world was literally against them.
32. They taught you that school isn’t everything. Oh-chan didn’t even graduate from high school, and Jun-kun didn’t even want to (until Sho convinced him to). Nino finished school online.
33. But Sho also inspires you to do your best in school. But still, more than the grade, it’s the friends you meet and the experiences you gain more than anything.
34. Though it’s definitely not okay to be bullied, Nino shows you that you’re not alone. And it’s definitely not your fault.
35. Arashi also shows you that life can be happy even without love.
36. Nino is proof that it’s okay to be stingy. And petty.
37. Aiba-chan shows you it’s ok if you don’t make sense cause it makes sense to you and you are awesome. It makes you quirky and special.
38. Aiba-chan is an inspiration because he doesn’t get jealous. Because it’s unnecessary.
39. Oh-chan’s proof that even if you’re not leader-y, and even though you’re not talkative or motivated, there are people who appreciate you for just being there.
40. Arashi inspires you to find people as awesome as them that you can smile and do all the crazy stuff they do together. Because they’re surely out there. Especially if such a miracle of 4 people from random parts in Tokyo and 1 person from Chiba could miraculously be put together.
Feel free to add more~